RIVERSIDE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
Procedure to request records
There are two ways to obtain records:
· You must be at least 18 years of age to obtain your records. If request is for a minor, the parent/legal guardian must request records. If someone other than the student is requesting records on your behalf, you will need to submit written authorization giving them your permission along with a clear copy of your photo I.D. The reqestor must also have proper identification.
· You can come into our office with proper photo I.D. and request a copy of your records. Our physical address is 3070 Washington St. Riverside, CA 92504. Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. excluding holidays.
· Or you can complete the records request form, include a legible copy of your photo I.D. (which must include your name, photo, date of birth and signature) and mail it to Riverside Unified School District, Attention: Records Department, 3070 Washington St. Riverside, CA 92504.
· Processing time for records requests is five business days.
· Cost: Official transcript: $5.00, unofficial: first one free any additional $2.00 immunization records: no charge, IEP: no charge. Duplicate diplomas: $20.00.
· Education verifications from potential employers only, e-mail request to email@example.com a signed release authorization is required and please provide the complete date of birth.
· See records request forms below.