Welcome to Central Middle School Prime Time Website
Prime Time is a free and voluntary program for student participation after school.
Applications are available in the front office.
The primary objectives for Prime Time include:
- Provide a safe atmosphere for students after regular school hours
- Provide a basic level of academic support and time for homework
- Provide enrichment activities opportunities
- Provide positive mentoring activities
- Provide a creative outlet for youth
Prime Time program hours:
Monday 2:35 to 5:30 pm
Tuesday 2:35 to 5:30 pm
Wednesday 2:35 to 5:30 pm
Thursday 12:35 to 5:30 pm (Planning Day Schedule)
Friday 2:35 to 5:30 pm
Prime Time participation privileges include an academic hour, free snack, enrichment activities and a safe
and structured environment.
Free and voluntary enrollment is limited.
Students may be placed on the waiting list per enrollment availability.
All school rules apply during Prime Time program hours.
To maintain funding for this program:
1. Students must regularly attend for at least 3 days (9 hours) per week.
2. Priority registration will be given to students who attend 5 days per week.
3. State funding requires daily attendance to be taken and monitored.
(Students attending less than 9 hours per week may be dropped.)
4. Parents, authorized adults and students will sign out on official attendance sheet at the end of each day.
(Parents picking up students before 5:30 p.m. will be required to provide documentation for early release as required by program funding policy.)
5. Parents who pick up students will need to arrive between 5:30 and 6 p.m. for sign out as program ends promptly at 6 p.m. Parents authorized to pick up students will be asked to show ID's.
(Gate is to be locked and staff is dismissed at 6 p.m. without delay!)
**Late pick-ups (after 6 p.m.) may compromise your student’s participation in the program as it is a safety issue.
6. Free bus service (one way to home) is available to Prime Time students who qualify.
(Transfers may not qualify per program funding.)
7. Students who volunteer to attend the program are expected to volunteer positive behavior.