Expected Schoolwide Learning Results (ESLRs)
1. An effective communicator who...
- Responds to the topic
- Develops ideas with support
- Attends to the needs of the audience
- Demonstrates proficiency with mulitple communication strategies
2. A skilled problem solver who...
- Restates a given situation
- Explains possible choices and consequences
- Develops the ability to think logically and abstractly with language, numbers, and symbols
- Builds imaginative, creative, and innovative responses that incorporate efficient feedback cycles
3. A proficient technology user who...
- Manages data effieciently
- Interacts with various print and digital resources
- Manipulates print and digital media to communicate ideas
- Effectively and appropriately integrates text, graphics, and information sources
4. An informed career planner who...
- Researches various career fields
- Identifies a career and/or college pathway
- Applies study time to building pathways for attaining a career or college entrance
- Understands the importance of networking
5. An engaged community member who...
- Understands the importance of being an active member of a larger community
- Volunteers time and energy to causes in the community
- Seeks appropriate mentors
- Makes relevant connections to continued learning opportunities