Uni students are Respectful, Responsible, and Ready to Learn!
Respect - Give it to get it!
- Dress in a way that earns respect.
- Treat others as you want to be treated.
- Use language that respects all who hear it/
Responsibility - You control your success!
- Know and abide by our school expectations.
- Accept and learn from consequences.
- Be proactive, not reactive.
Ready to Learn - Preparation leads to success!
- Come to school with appropriate materials.
- Be on time to school and each class.
- Be actively engaged in class.
Each year students are introduced to the concept of UNI as a community of learners. The characteristics listed are traits that will be promoted school-wide as essential components to creating a positive learning environment.
Follow all directions the first time. Keep hands, feet, and objects to self. Always use appropriate language. Come to school prepared to learn every day. Arrive to each class on time daily.